Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Who am I?

     Who am I? I was born, and then I began the journey, the adventure, the great search, to find the answer to that question, "who am I?" Thus far I have found several answers. The first answer is, I am a christian. That is to say that I believe that a man, who was both God and human, named Jesus lived and claimed to be God. Jesus said that the only way to heaven was through him and he was killed for that statement. If I thought that the account ended there, then I would say he was probably crazy. I mean really a man who says he is God, that's ridiculous. But I believe that after being dead for three days this Jesus came back to life. It's because I believe he rose from the dead that I think he is God and all the things he said  were true and not delusional ramblings. And so I say I am a Christian and so I find part of "Who I am."
Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment